Browse Pension Jobs By RoleVIEW ALL JOBS
Search By Job Role
- Pension Manager / Director (22)
- Pensions Administration Manager (29)
- Pensions Administrator (146)
- Pensions Consultant (53)
- Pensions Technician (30)
- Employee Benefits Consultant (11)
- Group Risk (8)
- SIPP/SSAS Administration (5)
- Pensions Actuary (20)
- Pensions Accountant / Financial Officer (7)
- Pensions Lawyer (6)
- Pension Payroll Officer (1)
- Pension System / Software (20)
- Pension Trustee (7)
- Communications Consultant (4)
- Investment Consultant (6)
- Investment Manager (3)
- Other (37)
Browse Pension Jobs By LocationVIEW ALL JOBS
EMPLOYERS RECRUITING NOW
AGENCIES RECRUITING NOW
- Women in Pensions: One week left to nominate
- To celebrate and honor the achievements of inspiring women working within the pensions industry, Professional Pensions has recently launched the second annual Women in Pensions Awards, and there is now one week left ...
- HMRC buys more time on EU VAT issue
- HM Revenue & Customs has delayed its guidance on alternative solutions for employers seeking to recover value added tax on defined benefit pension administration costs, prompting speculation that a decision will not ...
- Ensuring standards for professional trustees
- It is an unfortunate fact that pensions often only become a front-page story when something has gone horribly wrong. Recent examples show once again the pain of corporate failure has been exacerbated by a defined ...
- Employers clear: nine out of ten say trustees must hold a professional qualification, reveals PMI research
- According to new research from the Pensions Management Institute (‘PMI’), professional qualifications for trustees are absolutely crucial, with nine out of ten respondents* stating that they need to hold a relevant ...
- PMI Annual Conference 2016: ‘We are in the middle of a pensions and retirement revolution’, says Baroness Ros Altmann
- Speaking at the PMI annual conference hosted in London yesterday, attended by over 160 industry professionals, the Pensions Minister Baroness Ros Altmann told delegates that the UK is in the middle of a pensions and ...
Job of the week
ABOUT PENSION CAREERS
Pension Careers is the UK’s leading pensions job board. It was the first pensions job board to be launched in the UK for pensions professionals and is hosted in partnership with The Pensions Management Institute (PMI). With the best selection of pensions jobs from Pensions Administration to Pension Consultant, Pension Management and Pension Director, if you're a pensions professional looking for UK pensions jobs, you've come to the right place.