In order to provide you with an effective and personalised service each time you visit our site, www.pensioncareers.co.uk (hereinafter, the "Site"), we need to collect some personal information about you.
PensionCareers is committed to protecting the privacy of this information. We will not:
- Pass your personal details on to any third party without your express consent (e.g. when you make an application for a vacancy)
- Send you unsolicited mail or e-mail
- Store cookies on your computer without your express consent
2. What data do we collect?
2.1 So that we can provide a personalised service, upon registration or at other times, we will ask you to submit your name, email address and a secure password. You need to supply this information in order to register with us. You can also submit other optional personal information. Registration will enable you to search for positions of employment on the Site, receive emails about suitable jobs, set up personalised CVs and send and receive secure messages.
2.2 To allow you to search for suitable positions of employment advertised on the Site you will be asked to enter search criteria information indicating the type of position you are seeking. You will need to provide this information in order to perform searches. You may also search for suitable vacancies by selecting appropriate categorisation criteria.
2.3 Use of your personal data by the people to whom you respond is not our responsibility.
3. How is the information used?
PensionCareers will use the information you provide to us to:
- identify users of the Site
- match the requirements of users seeking employment to those of potential employers or recruitment agencies, and send job alerts to them by email
- improve the content of the Site including the search process
- provide the persons to whom you may forward any advertisement to with your full name for identity purposes (we reserve the right to do this in the event you fail to do so)
- customise the content and/or layout of the Site for each individual customer
- provide advertisements that are relevant to users and which support any specific requests for information users may make through searches
- carry out research on our users' activities on the site, interests and behaviour
- with your permission, send you information we think you may find useful, including information about suitable vacancies and new products and services we may be offering or plan to offer
4. With whom is the information shared?
4.1 PensionCareers may disclose aggregate statistics about its Site visitors, customers and sales in order to describe its services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
4.2 PensionCareers may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if it believes that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of PensionCareers, the Site or its visitors.
4.3 Where links to other sites are provided, PensionCareers is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
PensionCareers places great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with its customers. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of customer data under our control. While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
The PensionCareers site does store cookies on users' machines once you have given consent. You may delete these cookies from your machine at any time.
7. Your Profile and CV
Your CV can only be viewed by a customer if you have consented to this within the Candidate Login section. You can choose to prevent our customers from accessing your personal details, CV or profile.
You can also choose to make your personal details and your CV anonymous, while having your profile available to be searched by recruiters. This means that your details will not be made available to the recruiter (we suggest you also then remove personal details from your CV). A recruiter will only be able to contact you through PensionCareers - you can then choose to reveal yourself when you reply.
Your current employer may be one of our customers, or a client of one of our customers. We cannot restrict the customers who will access your CV or profile on our database and cannot be held responsible for any eventuality.
If you choose to create a profile and upload a CV to our database, we rely on you to ensure that your details are kept up to date.
We reserve the right to remove from our database CVs or profiles which include any content that we consider illegal or offensive.
8. Your acceptance of the above uses of your personal data
9. Your rights
You have a legal right to a copy of all the personal information we hold about you. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. As mentioned above, you have a right to prevent us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes. Regarding any questions, concerns or comments you have about this policy or the enforcement of your rights please contact us using the 'contact us' link on our site.
This privacy polict shoild be read in conjunction with the site "terms and conditions".