Our client a leading telecommunications organisation have an exciting opportunity for an experienced senior pensions and benefits administrator to join their South Warwickshire offices.
Your key responsibility will be leading on the administration of the company pension scheme and employee benefits including the legacy pension arrangement, healthcare, risk benefits and income protection. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Implementing administration procedures for new benefits
- Providing management information about benefit schemes to senior HR Management
- Supporting sales, M&A and disposal activity through the provision and analysis of benefits related information and by managing the benefits administration for staff joining or leaving the business
- To be a subject matter expert, coaching colleagues to answer basic benefits queries, and answering more complex queries from employees and colleagues
- Managing benefits communications
- Administering bonus schemes
Ideally you will have at least 3 years experience in pensions, risk benefits and healthcare from within an in house team. It is preferred that you have a professional pensions or insurance qualification. You must be confident communicating with people at all levels of the organisation and be able to demonstrate technical credibility. You must have the ability to explain technical matters to non-experts in a clear, understandable way.
In return you will enjoy a highly competitive, industry leading salary and benefits package.
If you feel you have the skills our client is looking for, contact us today on 0121-684 1555 quoting the above reference. Alternatively, please email us at email@example.com, indicating your salary expectations and quoting the role reference.