Our client, a global leader in pensions and benefits consultancy and delivery, have a superb opportunity at either their Birmingham, Sheffield or Glasgow offices for an experienced pensions and IT professional in the role of Pensions Transition Analyst.
Your primary responsibility will be for the gathering information on technical requirements to produce a benefit basis and facilitate the creation of calculation routine specifications. Day to day responsibilities will encompass:
- Identification of all scenarios needed to fully test a calculation build, within a test matrix
- Creation of calculation test cases, including expected results.
- Applies company standard processes and procedures.
- Identify and record queries/issues through the project and work with the relevant parties to ensure that they are resolved.
- Attend project meetings and provide progress updates against plan tasks/timescales.
- Provide the appropriate transfer of knowledge (including associated hand-over material) and support to the Administration Team.
- Identifies potential revenue opportunities, for example, non-standard or scheme specific requirements.
You will have at least 3 years experience of working in the Pensions Service Industry including also:
- Experience of performing Defined Benefit (DB) pensions calculations for different member statuses, including contracted-out members
- Knowledge of UK pension legislation
- Proficiency with MS Excel – intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
Ideally you will also demonstrate a proficiency with MS Office applications and SQL.
In return you will enjoy a competitive salary, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through a flexible benefits platform, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. If you are interested in discussing the role in greater detail, please call us today on 0121-684 1555 quoting the above role or alternatively send us your up to date CV indicating your salary expectations and quoting the job reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org