Our Employer Consulting team provides ongoing consultancy services to over 200 clients in disciplines such as DC pensions, governance, investment, engagement, flexible benefits and administration and is a rapidly growing practice area.
We are now looking to recruit a Business Analyst with 3-5 years experience to develop and expand our platforms across our analytics employee engagement and reward services.
You will be combining both analysis skills and commercial acumen to develop powerful and valuable online tools and services for the benefit of both our clients, their employees/members, our consultants and to the business as a whole. You will act as an intermediary between the business (consultants, their clients, and individuals) and the platform developers. You will also meet a number of different people and explore different business/client needs to propose and develop solutions.
What's in it for you?
You will have a strong logical mind set, good communication (written, visual, presentational and personal) and excellent excel skills. You’ll need solid project management skills with the ability to take the initiative. You’ll be a quick learner who can adapt to changing challenges and opportunities from client to client. Ideally you'll have an analytical degree (mathematical, scientific, engineering or technology) with a minimum of GSCE Grade ’5’ or ’C’ in Maths and English. You’ll have experience of system development, analysis and management. Previous experience of workplace benefits such as DB/DC pensions, risk and health benefits is preferred. Strong Excel skills are essential for analytical application; data manipulation, interrogation, calculations, deriving and outputting results to Tableau
What's in it for you?
Core & Flexible Benefits:
- Competitive discretionary annual bonus
- Core benefits paid for by BW including life assurance, group income protection, private medical cover and 25 days holiday per year with holiday trading
- A generous pension scheme where we contribute 8% of your salary from day one of your employment
- Employee Assistance Programme to support you and your family through any concerns or challenges you may experience
- A comprehensive range of voluntary benefits to suit your life stage and lifestyle including a tech scheme, cycle to work scheme, dental cover, healthcare cash plan, health assessments, critical illness cover, extension of private medical cover or life assurance to family members, gym membership, travel insurance and a broad range of discounts at hundreds of retailers including supermarkets, fitness centres, travel and leisure companies
- Fresh fruit, hot and cold drinks provided free of charge in all of our offices
Giving Something Back:
- 1 paid volunteering day per year as a commitment to our Corporate Social Investment
- Support your favourite charity with the "Give as You Earn" option
- Match-funding for individuals raising money for a recognised charity
- Our corporate social investment programme is an integral part of what we do and is focused on ensuring that our overall impact is a positive one. We recognise that we have an impact that goes beyond our core activities.
Values: our values are PRINCIPLED, RESPECT, QUALITY AND PARTNERSHIP - they are important to us and we want them to be important to you as well.
Wellbeing: employee wellbeing has always been important to us and our approach is to create an environment where individuals will be engaged at work, successful in what they do and able to achieve their full potential, benefiting both their self and the business. BW offer a great range of employee benefits as we believe it's important individuals are supported in making choices which are flexible enough to meet their needs and help support their wellness.
Diversity: we are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where people from all backgrounds, beliefs and perspectives can thrive, feel welcome and develop to their full potential. Our recruitment processes are designed to be fair and consistent and enable candidates to compete on a level playing field.
Your progression: we offer career progression opportunities and a focus on training and professional development to provide you with the tools and skills to thrive. We also offer study support for relevant professional or skills qualifications.
Other activities: we have clubs, sporting events, social, cultural and belief groups across our offices if you’d like to join in and meet like-minded people.