We are currently looking for a talented and ambitious Senior Retirement Analyst/ Qualified Actuary who is keen to work within a Wealth Analytical Services team. This is an opportunity to join an established centre of excellence, specialising in a wide range of retirement solutions, providing technical expertise and support to our UK Retirement market. We are looking for strong team players with excellent communication skills, business acumen, alongside the core technical skills.
This role would be suitable for someone who already has experience working on DB pensions within an actuarial role.
· Working as part of a team on complex defined benefit modelling and GMP equalisation using advanced actuarial skills and techniques, specialising in complex UK pension solutions.
· Carrying out non-standard scheme benefit calculations, and involvement in wider actuarial work including GMP equalisation and conversion calculations.
· Assist administration teams in understanding data requirements and complex new benefit structures that arise as a result of GMP equalisation.
· Checking technical accuracy on work of all complexities across services and non-standard projects.
· Contribute to continuous improvement by developing and delivering knowledge sharing / training / process improvement initiatives and co-ordinate new process roll outs across locations.
· Develop expertise in excel, VBA and in house technology enabling high quality IT and product solution development.
· Working in partnership and developing relationships with internal teams to deliver a streamlined service to other lines of business within the company.