Our client, a leading global provider of pensions services, have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced client manager to join their team based in the Birmingham office in the role of Pensions Client Service Manager. The role encompasses the management of relationships with a key client portfolio. Responsibilities would include:
- Working with internal teams to manage service delivery, where issues arise, owning and managing the plan to conclusion.
- Employing existing solutions to enhance our offering to clients and to solve service linked development areas.
- Identifying opportunities for generating change revenue within existing client contracts and facilitating the delivery of the change revenue.
- Supporting Retirement Consulting teams in the delivery of presentations to Trustee Boards
- Leveraging existing client relationships to identify opportunities for increasing profitability, scope and client retention.
- Negotiating fee contracts
- Preparation and presentation of Stewardship reports and leading on Trustee negotiations and meetings.
- Key resource in terms of major E & O issues
- Utilising current relationships and contacts to identify market and competitor information
- Supporting activities associated with both client retention and generating new business.
- Being a role model for colleagues by giving constructive feedback and coaching to support the development of others.
- Actively seek to develop own performance, skills and knowledge to maximise potential and contribution to the business.
Your skills and qualifications will include significant experience in the UK benefits administration environment, including sustained experience of managing client relationships, a solid level of technical expertise across a breadth of client issues, strong time-management skills, able to manage several projects at the same time and strong commercial skills. In addition to having previous experience within UK Pensions administration, managing key client relationships within an Operations environment you will also have:
- A degree and a relevant Professional Qualification (eg PMI,), with up to date CPD
- Proven experience of interpreting and translating complex or sensitive messaging, changes in legislation and requirements into standards and best practice.
- Previous experience in a client facing environment including experience of managing service delivery relationships.
- Proven experience of being engaged with large, complex client relationships across multiple locations.
The successful candidate will enjoy a highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
In return you will enjoy a competitive salary, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through a flexible benefits platform, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. If you are interested in discussing the role in greater detail, please call us today on 0121-684 1555 quoting the above role or alternatively send us your up to date CV indicating your salary expectations and quoting the job reference number to email@example.com