We are looking for a pension administrator to join our team in Amersham.
Our pension administration business provides a broad range of services including benefit administration, pensioner payroll, consulting, scheme governance, trustee secretarial and other specialist services.
About the role
This role is based within our "ongoing" pension administration team. You will be responsible for making sure that customers' pensions are accurately maintained and serviced. This may involve checking the work of other members of staff as well as performing manual calculations yourself.
About the person
Ideally you will have some experience in a DB or DC pension admin role and will be enthusiastic, people-focused and comfortable working in a busy environment. You will need a good eye for detail and will be the kind of person who likes to do a really good job, exceeding expectations wherever possible.
- At least GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C/5 in Maths and English
What we offer
- Working for a Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For 2020
- Holiday trading, a generous pension scheme and a discretionary annual bonus
- A broad range of flexible benefits
- Study support
- Opportunities to socialise or participate in sport, social or cultural activities
- 1 paid volunteering day per year
- Match-funding when raising money for a recognised charity
Our values are important to us and we want them to be important to you too: Principled, Quality, Partnership and Respect.
Employee wellbeing has always been important to Barnett Waddingham and we have a number of programmes to support it.
We want to have a diverse and inclusive workforce as we believe that it will provide us with high performing teams that will be the driving force behind our continued success.
Corporate Social Investment
We recognise that we have an impact that goes beyond our core activities. Our CSI programme is an integral part of what we do and is focused on ensuring that our overall impact is positive.