With over 90 members the Employer Consulting team specialising in varying disciplines such as DB pensions, DC pensions, governance, investment, engagement, and administration, is a growing business area. Over the last few years we have devoted our time and effort to addressing the issues and needs of our corporate clients created by the ever changing pension environment and regulatory impact.
We’re now looking for a DC Analyst to join us.
You will work closely with a team of Consultants and will be responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships. You’ll assist in the preparation of reports/presentations for new and existing clients. You’ll work with other areas of the organisation and be responsible for project management. You’ll also liaise with external providers of services.
This role can be based at either of our Amersham, Birmingham, Cheltenham, Leeds or London offices so please specify your preference when applying.
This role would suit someone who has been in a DC analyst, trainee DC consultant or paraplanner role and is now looking to take the step into a client facing consultancy role. You must be motivated and able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team within a collaborative environment.
Ideally you’ll have a University degree with a minimum 2:1 grade. You’ll have technical knowledge and experience of working in DC pensions with an interest in workplace savings and benefits.
Comprehensive support will be provided to you in relation to your study towards relevant level four qualification through either the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) or the Pensions Management Institute (PMI)
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a company in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For 2020
- Scope for career development – There will be extensive development opportunities through training and work with a wide range of organisations and consultancy areas. There is high potential to progress in an expanding team
- A competitive discretionary annual bonus
- A set of core benefits paid for by Barnett Waddingham including life assurance, group income protection, private medical cover and 25 days holiday per year
- A generous pension scheme – we contribute 8% from day one of your employment
- A comprehensive range of voluntary benefits to suit your lifestyle
- Opportunities to socialise or participate in sport, social or cultural activities (subject to covid-19 lockdown measures)
- 1 paid volunteering day per year
- Match-funding for individuals raising money for a recognised charity
Values at Barnett Waddingham
Our values are important to us and we want them to be important to you too: Principled, Quality, Partnership and Respect.
Wellbeing at Barnett Waddingham
Employee wellbeing has always been important to Barnett Waddingham and we believe that wellbeing at work is about raising awareness of where issues can arise and balancing the needs of employees and the business. We have a number of programmes to support wellbeing at Barnett Waddingham.
Diversity at Barnett Waddingham
We want to have a diverse and inclusive workforce as we believe that it will provide us with high performing teams that will be the driving force behind our continued success.
Corporate Social Investment at Barnett Waddingham
As a firm, we recognise that we have an impact that goes beyond our core activities.
Our corporate social investment programme is an integral part of what we do and is focused on ensuring that our overall impact is a positive one.