My client is a medium-sized Independent Financial Adviser practice authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Based in North London, the company offers a wide-ranging service to clients in both the individual and corporate markets. The company has built up a strong reputation for imaginative solutions, exemplary service and true professionalism in a complex market. Their clients range from high-net-worth individuals to companies employing up to 5000 people.
They are now looking for a knowledgeable administrator to join their team, initially working from home. They offer a fantastic company culture, development opportunities and exam support for individuals that wish to.
* Contact providers and gather appropriate information required for policies held
* Download or request transaction histories for previous 12 months
* Know how to navigate and update all relevant fields on back office system for each policy and update comments in correct format
* Merge valuation document, edit to correct formatting and print
* Compile review pack including valuation document, compliance documents and any additional valuation reports and pass these over to Paraplanners and/or Advisers
* Attach all documents to back office system correctly
* Checking validity of internal documents and know the validity time frames
* Update compliance checklist, know where to find new documents needed and provide both with the review pack.
* Attach check list to back office system
* Update and complete review task
* Link relevant benchmarks
* Set next review date
* Mentoring members of the team that are part of Graduate program
* Progression into a mixed role of Reviews and Policy Servicing
* Any other reasonable task that may be asked of you.
* Previous IFA Admin support experience (minimum 6 months).
* Exemplary English language written and oral skills.
* IT literate, in particular, MS Office.
* Enjoy and thrive working as part of a team.
* Solid knowledge and understanding of financial products including pensions, investments, and protection plans.
* Ideally; good understanding and experience of popular platforms such as Aviva, Aegon, AJ Bell.
* Good prioritisation, time management and organisational skills.
* Exercise frequent and clear communication with team members, Line Manager and colleagues.
* Possess good attention to detail which is not compromised when under pressure.
* Ideally experience of X-Plan back office system