Our client, one of the leading independent UK pension consultancies has a superb opportunity for a Senior Pensions Administrator to join their administration team in Birmingham on a permanent basis.
You will be supporting your team in the delivery of high quality administration services to a portfolio of clients administering all types of arrangements including DB, DC and CARE schemes.
Day to day responsibilities include:
• Providing a timely, efficient, professional and personal service to meet the needs of all internal and external client/members and agreed service levels.
• Completing all administration processes in accordance with TPA target service levels and exact timescales.
• Managing annual and periodic scheme events, such as pension increase and annual renewal exercises.
• Preparing and finalising Administration Reports and presentation of these to clients/trustees.
• Identifying and ensuring all non recurring income is identified and charged in conjunction with the team leader.
• Gathering and reporting client/member feedback to the Team Leader and helps to implement improvements.
• Undertaking additional specific projects as and when required.
• Assisting with workflow management, including checking system and non-system calculations and output performed by team members.
• Coaching less experienced administrators.
• Acting as a point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases.
• Identifying Risk Events and raises these with the Team Leader
• Ensuring the standard complaint procedure is followed by reporting all complaints and errors to the Team Leader.
• Escalating more complex technical queries and issues to the Team Leader and technical support team members.
The following key skills and experience are required:
• Proven solid experience of day-to-day pension administration and working on DB/DC and CARE pension arrangements.
• Has up to date knowledge of relevant pension legislation, regulations and technical developments affecting pension administration.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and experience using a pensions administration system.
• Experience of working in a client relationship focused environment, within pension administration.
• Communicates clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
• Plans and organises time and workload effectively and works well under pressure.
• Excellent attention to detail and able to work quickly and accurately.
• A strong team member and works in a consultative, collaborative manner with others.
There is a very competitive benefits package available to the successful candidate including:
• A highly competitive salary and award winning benefits package
• Exceptional learning & development opportunities
If you feel you have the skills our clients are looking for, please contact us today on 0121 684 1555 for a confidential discussion about the role and the company. Alternatively, please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference and indicating your salary expectations.