Does your employer go beyond your expectations?
We are proud to be a leading independent UK consultancy at the forefront of risk, pensions, investment and insurance. We strive to employ staff who share our values and can bring special skills - enhancing the service that we provide to our clients.
Pensions Administrators are responsible for the day-to-day administration of pension schemes. They make sure that customers' pensions are accurately maintained and serviced. At Barnett Waddingham, we provide the following services:
- Benefit administration
- Pensioner payroll
- Administration consulting services
- Scheme governance and trustee secretarial
- Bespoke one off projects
- Cash handling and preparing draft accounts
- Data audits and data cleansing
- Specialist roles (secondments, expert witness)
- Support for trustees and in-house personnel
Don't have experience? You don't necessarily need it!
- We are looking for enthusiastic people-focused candidates who are comfortable working in a busy environment and are confident in their communication skills.
- As a minimum, we need at least GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C / 4 in both Maths and English and preferably progression to A-Levels. Ideally, however, you will have strong numeracy skills as there are some aspects of the role, which will require a greater degree of ability.
Are you driven by client satisfaction and motivated to building and maintaining strong relationships both with clients, and with team members?
Are you hungry to develop new skills and enjoy a challenge?
Does the opportunity to work towards a professional qualification excite you?
... If the answer to these questions is yes, we would love to hear from you.
What's in it for you?
- Working for a company listed as being in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For 2020
- Flexible annual leave scheme, a generous pension scheme and a competitive (discretionary) annual bonus
- A broad range of flexible (salary sacrifice) benefits to suit your lifestyle and stage
- Scope for career development – making sure you feel a sense of achievement and progression
- Fresh fruit available to all staff free of charge along with free squash, teas, coffees and hot chocolate – something for everybody!
- Opportunities to socialise or participate in sport, social or cultural activities
- Dress-down Fridays
- 1 paid volunteering day per year
- Match-funding for individuals raising money for a recognised charity
Values at Barnett Waddingham
Our values are important to us and we want them to be important to you too: Principled, Quality, Partnership and Respect.
Well-being at Barnett Waddingham
Employee well-being has always been important to Barnett Waddingham and we believe that well-being at work is about raising awareness of where issues can arise and balancing the needs of employees and the business. Our aim is to create an environment which allows individuals to be satisfied at work, be successful in what they do and enable them to achieve their full potential. We have a number of programmes to support well-being at Barnett Waddingham.
Corporate Social Investment at Barnett Waddingham
As a firm, we recognise that we have an impact that goes beyond our core activities. Our corporate social investment programme is an integral part of what we do and is focused on ensuring that our overall impact is a positive one.