Do you want a new opportunity to be innovative and ambitious? Do you wish to join an expanding and busy team within a successful pensions company?
Quattro Pensions is a successful, ambitious Midlands based company who, after a period of sustained growth, are now looking to expand their PPF and Ongoing administration teams.
The ideal candidate should be highly numerate and be comfortable undertaking manual and computer-generated pension calculations and completing project work to set deadlines. You will be responsible for communicating with clients, attending client meetings, corresponding with their members and advisors. You will work in a small team where you will be expected to check work of your colleagues to ensure accuracy, adherence to procedures and legislation within the Standard Level Agreements. You should be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word and be able to demonstrate sound organisational skills. A minimum of 2 years Defined Benefit experience is essential. PPF pension administration experience will be an advantage but full training will be given.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with good attention to detail are essential
- The ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines with the ability to prioritise work
- Proficient in Word
- Intermediate Excel skills
- English & Maths GCSEs (grade 5 or C and above)
- Ideally possess Maths A-Level
- Minimum 2 years Defined Benefit experience
- Working towards a PMI qualification is desirable.
Strictly no agencies please.