ORB are looking to recruit A Senior Pensions Administrator to work from home whilst reporting into a management. This is a day rate contract role!
The role of a Senior Pensions Administrator is to work with a team of administrators with professionalism and efficiency within DB schemes and ensure work is completed to the highest standard. As a Senior Pensions Administrator, you will be expected to deliver excellent customer service to ensure customers and clients are treated fairly at all times.
- Accurately calculate and pay out benefits for members of Defined Benefit schemes using manual and automated procedures.
- Carry out checks on colleagues` benefit calculations to ensure mistakes are handled and liaise with the Team Manager/Senior Manager on specific member cases in a prompt and professional manner.
- Organise and prioritise your workload to ensure work is completed efficiently and to an agreed standard.
- Accurately check and authorise the work of colleagues, and help with the workloads of others when necessary.
- Maintenance of scheme database information to ensure it is up to date and accurate.
- When required, assist with the delivery of scheme events by preparing materials and testing.
- Assisting the team manager with the production of Administration reports for the clients.
- Assisting the team manager with maintaining scheme calendars.
- When necessary, work with technical colleagues on changes to legislation, regulation or systems affecting the scheme.
- When complaints or improvement suggestions are shared with yourself, refer these to the Team Manager.
- Refer any of your own improvement ideas or suggestions to the Service Delivery Manager.
- Provide `on-the-job` training to administration staff when necessary to ensure colleagues are trained.
Successful Candidates will be required to have a minimum of 3 years Pensions experience within Define Benefit pensions and with be expected to prove examples of previous performed manual calculations.