* As a multi-asset investment house, the research coverage we consequently need to fill, spans some developed market equities, emerging market equities, fixed income and liquid alternatives
* We are looking for someone who has experience conducting fund manager due diligence in the UCITs listed space (as with most wealth managers we do not invest in private markets)
* Fixed Income expertise is our preference but we have opened up our search to include candidates whose background/experience spans other asset classes
* You will work closely with investment managers, to collaborate on portfolio ideas and with the Chief Investment Strategist in developing investment strategy.
* You also be expected to collaborate with, guide and mentor other analysts on the team, within a managerial capacity
* Undertake independent quantitative and qualitative research, including both desk research and fund manager meetings
* Provide analysis and due diligence reports to Portfolio Managers, presenting the conclusions to the Fund Selection Committee
* Regularly review the performance of funds & formally updating recommendations, including conducting update meetings with fund managers
* Engage with portfolio managers on a proactive basis to discuss potential new ideas and portfolio changes needed
* From the perspective of character, we are looking for someone with a high level of self-confidence, assertiveness with their ideas, breadth of experience and shows initiative so that they can help to drive the research agenda and engagement with our investment managers. This person needs to both challenge our ideas and develop ideas of their own.
* Past experience of/willingness in this role to manage the other research analysts within the team
* Up to 5 years fund/manager research experience
* An interest in impact and sustainable investing
* CFA fully qualified
* Up to £80,000 base salary