We are looking to recruit a crack pensions team to work across TPA's on a repeat basis for a minimum of three years. You will earn £40,000 per year and have expenses covered. You must be prepared to travel and work away from home.
- Accurately calculate and pay out benefits for members of the scheme.
- Accurately undertake and check benefit calculations performed by other colleagues and liaise with the Team Manager/Senior Manager on specific member cases in a prompt and professional manner
- Organise and prioritise own work, ensuring completion within quality standards and agreed service level
- Accurately check and authorise the work of others in the team and on occasion help manage the workload and distribution of work for the team.
- Maintenance of Scheme database information to ensure it is accurate and up to date.
- Assist with the delivery of scheme events and preparation of materials and testing as required.
- Assisting the team manager in production of administration reports for clients and maintaining scheme calender's.
- Work with technical colleagues on changes to legislation, regulation or systems affecting the scheme.
- Refer any complaints and any suggestions for improving working methods to the team manager.
- Provide 'on the job' training to administration staff as required in order to ensure a sufficient pool of trained resource.
- Provide ideas and suggestions for improving working methods taking into account client and member experience, where appropriate implement and document to the Service Delivery Manager for adoption across the business.
- Must have a strong knowledge and previous experience of GMP.
- Must have at least 5 years pensions experience.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of pensions administration and pensions legislation and Regulation.
- Basic PMI qualifications as a minimum and ideally working towards APMI
- Computer literate and strong on Microsoft Office suit esp, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.