We are looking to recruit a crack pensions team to work across TPA’s on a repeat basis for a minimum period of three years. You will earn £30,000 per annum and expenses covered. You must be prepared to travel and work away from home.
- Completing cases assigned in a timely manner and in line with agreed project requirements
- Escalating concerns where target deadlines are at risk of being missed
- Ensuring internal procedures are followed minimising the risk of errors and omissions;
- Ensuring accurate work codes are entered on Practise engine and personally responsibility is taken for achieving utilisation targets.
- Ensuring processes followed comply with relevant internal controls and meet target deadlines and appropriate legislative/regulatory requirements.
- Reviewing work that is rejected due to an error and highlighting any need for further training or request further clarification to aid training and reduce the number of rejections for the same reason
- Providing management information within target requirements
- Effectively working with internal clients
- Contributing towards continuous improvement within the organisation
- Committing to Personal Development and actively encouraging others to learn and develop.
- Must have a strong knowledge and previous experience of GMP.
- Must have at least 2 years pension experience.