The administration function of this large in-house pension scheme is looking to hire a Business Analyst to join their Project Management team. The team is primarily responsible for reviewing and improving processes and systems and across the business.
As a Business Analyst you will play a key role in communicating between internal departments and external parties, acting as a 'translator' where necessary to convey how information technology can support the organisation's needs.
The main responsibilities for the role will include:
* Determining operational objectives for various departments and functions
* Ongoing engagement with business functions to gather information and evaluate requirements
* Close engagement with 3rd party suppliers to communicate business requirements, accurately agree technical solutions and determine timescales & costs.
* Work with other stakeholders to define and secure Subject Matter Expert resource
* Close engagement with various 3rd party suppliers to understand product roadmaps and the content of forthcoming updates
* Assist with the planning and execution of User Acceptance Testing
Candidates should have at least three years’ experience of working in a Business Analyst role. Essentially this will have been gained within the pensions industry and ideally gained specifically within the Defined Benefits environment. You will also possess solid Pension Administration operations experience.
You will be able to engage effectively with stakeholders across multiple functions, and possess the capacity to quickly learn and understand new and complex topics. Those with a formal Business Analysis qualification are of specific interest.