Senior Pensions Administrator
£34,000 to £44,000 plus benefits
JohnstonGreer are currently working with a quality driven, fast growing Pensions and Actuarial consultancy on several Pension Administration opportunities. Due to extensive growth this reputable firm are seeking another talented DB/DC senior administrator to their team.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution schemes ranging from small to large and varying in complexity. Your responsibilities will include:
· Checking colleagues work on “cradle to grave” pensions administration
· Project work including pension increases, annual benefit statements and GMP rec
· Ownership of scheme tasks and project work ensuring all tasks are planned appropriately completed accurately and delivered on time
· Complex manual and automated benefit calculations based on scheme rules and legislation
· Preparation and attendance at client meetings
Here’s what the firm will provide in return for your hard work:
· Generous salary
· Discretionary bonus
· Flexible working hours
· Support through PMI exams
· Structured career progression
· Incredible benefits package, to support you outside of the workplace
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years’ experience working with DB/DC pension schemes, in a consultancy or third-party administration environment.
JohnstonGreer is a recruitment agency that specialises in the Actuarial, Insurance, Mortgage, Pension and Wealth sectors. JohnstonGreer operates as an Employment Agency in providing permanent job seeking services.