Do you have a background in pensions, reward or internal communication and enjoy a challenge? Do you have client relationship or project management skills? Are you looking for the chance to use your creativity to help people understand the importance of saving for the future? We have the role for you.
As part of the Client Services Team, you’ll be responsible for the hands-on delivery of multiple projects. The role is varied with no two days being the same. You could be drafting copy for a topical magazine one day or testing video statements the next – whatever you’re doing, making sure it’s accurate and engaging will be top of your list. You’ll have direct contact with clients and help them understand their audience and achieve their objectives.
We’re looking for a self-starter who understands how to develop engaging and persuasive communications and has a drive to learn.
You’ll be confident and have excellent spoken and written skills. You’ll have proven project management skills and work well as part of a mixed-discipline team.
You should be comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced environment, where you’re supported by your peers. You’ll need to be well organised, have a creative flair, a keen eye for detail and the ability to build relationships with clients at all levels.
Ideally, you’d be able to turn your hand to a broad variety of skills from copywriting to data. You’ll be enthusiastic and open to sharing your learnings as well as confident in being involved in brand new projects.
- Hunger to develop your own capabilities and effectively deliver services to our clients
- Proven experience in project delivery including creating timelines and estimates
- Experience in pensions, communications and/or employee benefits
- Delivering a range of multi-disciplined projects such as digital, print and multimedia
- Ability to consult, extract and understand client goals and help develop innovative solutions
- An experienced copywriter who has written for a range of mediums with exacting proofreading skills
- Confident in Excel and data management
- Ability to apply the principles, practices and techniques of all types of communication
- Ability to manage budgets and timelines to meet multiple and competing deadlines
- A proactive, self-disciplined attitude with a drive to ‘own’ projects and take responsibility
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
Why join AHC?
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare, life cover & pension
- 25 days’ annual leave + UK public holidays
- Based in a Grade I listed building, situated in the idyllic village of Heath,10 minutes off the M62 near Leeds in West Yorkshire.
AHC was formed in 1996. It is a world-leading independent communications consultancy specialising in pensions and employee benefits. Based in the UK, we operate offices in the USA and Australia. Our expertise covers the systematic development of digital, print and multimedia, including ground-breaking online modellers. Our clients include some of the world’s best-known brands including Barclays, Nestlé and Vodafone. We’re looking for a special individual who takes a creative and meticulous approach to making complex financial information simple.
We offer an excellent rewards package and global career growth opportunities.