To undertake all routine administration tasks on a portfolio of pension schemes. The duties will include maintaining scheme databases, calculating member benefits and processing member events, year end processes and producing benefit statements, prompt investment of scheme contributions if applicable. To deliver service in a customer focused and conscientious manner and ensuring customers are treated fairly at all times.
• Accurately calculate and pay out benefits for members of the scheme, both manually and using ProFund Classic and oPen, as required.
• Deal with all types of correspondence and calls from Member/Advisors/Trustees with a close attention to detail
• Produce quality work within specified timescales laid down in service contracts.
• Organise and prioritise own work, ensuring completion within quality standards and agreed service levels.
• Assist others on the team as required and support change and development activities within the team
• Provide ideas and suggestions for improving working methods taking into account client and member experience, where appropriate implement and document to the Service Delivery Manager for adoption across the business.
• Behave at all time in a professional and courteous way to colleagues, clients and customers.