Our client, a leading and highly respected pensions and benefits consultancy, have a superb opportunity for an experienced complaints handle and senior level pensions candidate to join their Birmingham office in the role of Service Quality Analyst. This is a national role.
You will work alongside the Quality manager in identifying, resolving and auditing errors or exceptions, working closely with the administration and legal teams to champion the delivery of excellent service quality throughout TPA. You will respond proactively and positively to client and member complaints, errors or exceptions, as well as helping to oversee quality audits. You will identify risks in the business and find solutions to these by embedding quality controls in TPA’s processes, implementing changes and designing and rolling out best practice training for pensions administrators to support this.
You will be working with the Quality Manager to deliver quality assurances and the role is ideal for a confident, motivated self-starter and finisher. You will also work with a wide range of colleagues both within and outside of TPA so you’ll need to make good use of your relationship building skills and technical knowledge to establish yourself as a technical expert in the field.
You will need to have significant experience of working in a pensions administration environment with commensurate DB and DC pensions technical knowledge. It is anticipated that this level of knowledge will require a minimum of 5 years experience and this depth and strength of experience and knowledge is essential to this role. It is also key that you are an experienced handler of errors and exceptions demonstrating your abilities of route cause analysis, resolution and identification of training needs to ensure that the quality of the administration service delivered remains high.
Other key skills would be:
· Experience of handling exceptions and complaints and awareness of industry best practice in pensions administration.
· An interest in overseeing and supporting internal and external quality audit processes.
· Enthusiasm and an aptitude for developing and delivering training to others.
· Very strong analytical skills and attention to detail along with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to influence others.
· A consultative approach to working and able to build collaborative relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders
· Good IT skills, including working with MS Word and Excel and experience of a pension administration system such as UPM, or system(s) with a similar purpose.
· Strong planning and prioritisation and deadline driven
· Resilient and positive mindset
Candidates can expect a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and working with an organisation that champions:
· Shared Values – Confident, Friendly, Partnering & Straightforward
· Exceptional learning & development opportunities
· An excellent working environment with a strong social scene
· Opportunities to give back through volunteering initiatives
If you are interested in discussing the role in greater detail, please call us today on 0121-684 1555 quoting the above reference number or alternatively send us your up to date CV indicating your salary expectations and quoting the job reference number