An excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding Longevity team with a well known reinsurance company based in the City of London.
As a Longevity Associate you will be supporting the team in the development of new business and management of the overall Longevity portfolio which will include deal origination and development, overseeing the day-to-day running of various elements of existing Longevity transactions, liaising with relevant stakeholders, leading on projects of a medium complexity, producing reports and presentations, and working in conjunction with other teams to coordinate internal processes.
This is an excellent opportunity for a person with a Pensions background who wants to branch out into the Longevity Market.
To apply you will have:
* Experience within a similar role
* Life Reinsurance/ Pensions and / or Longevity experience
* Project Management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Advanced Excel skills & the ability to produce high quality written material
* The Diploma CII qualification (or equivalent experience)
* A strong DB background