An excellent opportunity has arisen with a leading and expanding pensions consultancy based in Berkshire.
You will be supporting the wider Consulting team and key responsibilities will include providing support to the pensions and group risk teams, undertaking day to day administration support for group risk clients, drafting minutes from client meetings and liaising with internal departments and external advisors.
Experience and Skills required:
* Someone with up to five years’ experience already in a group risk role with knowledge of Defined Contribution, Defined Benefit and group risk arrangements.
* Either working towards PMI or CII qualifications or willing to commence studying for these
* Good communication skills
* Organisational skills
* Problem solving and decision making skills
* Team player
* Keen to learn and develop