Senior Pensions Consultant
Salary: Up to £90,000
One of the UK’s leading third party pensions administration firms are looking to recruit a talented and experience Pensions Consultant for their thriving team in the central belt of Scotland. A fantastic salary package, friendly atmosphere and real career progression makes this an incredibly attractive opportunity.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with large and crucial clients (DB/DC) in a lucrative portfolio whilst building and cultivating a network of new business opportunities and introducers with a view to adding to the panel. You will deliver pensions consulting support, pensions management expertise on all aspects.
- Consulting on Administration and Investment topics.
- Preparation for, attendance at and follow up from client and trustee meetings.
- Ongoing understanding and knowledge of pension and ancillary benefits and the
- supporting regulatory framework.
- Drafting papers on topical issues for clients and work with client to develop solutions to address issues
- Identify new business opportunities for on existing clients and develop a plan on how to raise and implement.
In order to qualify for the role you MUST have previous Pensions Consultancy experience working within a similar environment on DB/DC schemes.
Please call Lewis Campbell on (0)131 292 0780.
JohnstonGreer is a recruitment agency that specialises in the Actuarial, Insurance, Mortgage, Pension and Wealth sectors. JohnstonGreer operates as an Employment Agency in providing permanent job seeking services.