Does your employer go beyond your expectations?
Consider experiencing #lifeatBW
Barnett Waddingham is a partner-led business which prides itself in providing straightforward and well communicated pensions advice. This philosophy means that we are dependent on talented and well trained employees who enjoy working in a closely knit and friendly organisation. Our growth has been significant since our creation in 1989. We aim to continue this growth by recruiting people who share in Barnett Waddingham’s values.
As a result of continued growth we are looking to enhance our existing capability in Amersham
Our Pension Management Consultants work closely with the chair of trustees and are responsible for liaising with the trustees’ advisers and the scheme sponsor to ensure the smooth running of trustee business. Other Pension Management services include specialist roles (including interim pensions manager), support for trustees and in-house personnel and bespoke one off projects.
Are you an experienced pension professional, specifically in scheme secretarial and governance? Are you driven by client satisfaction and motivated to building and maintain strong relationships both with clients, advisers and with team members?
Is your time management exemplary? Are you motivated to provide comprehensive and comprehensible service on time and within budget?
Would you thrive in an environment where you are empowered and encouraged to take an interest in the growth of this capability?
If the answer is yes, we would love to hear from you!
To be considered you will have a solid grounding within the pensions field and will be professionally qualified in APMI, FMPI or similar.
You may have some relevant experience but haven’t completed your qualifications as yet but are keen to do so? We’d still be interested in hearing from you!
What We Offer
- Opportunities to progress - we're growing and taking on new business across the firm every day and encourage our staff to apply to vacancies
- Work-life balance - we're committed to encouraging our staff to achieve the work-life balance that they desire - well-being is a vital part of this and something we promote
- Benefits package: we offer a competitive benefits package, which we think gives you the freedom to select those benefits most suited to your life style
The Pension Administration Business was established in 1993. Our core business is the provision of services to trustees of UK occupational pension schemes DB, DC, CARE, cash balance – and we will do this as a stand-alone “admin-only” appointment or in conjunction with services provided by other Barnett Waddingham Practice Areas. The services are provided from all of our UK offices and include:
- Benefit administration
- Pensioner payroll
- Administration consulting services
- Scheme governance and trustee secretarial
- Bespoke one off projects
- Cash handling and preparing draft accounts
- PPF assessment administration services
- Data audits and data cleansing
- Specialist roles (secondments, expert witness)
- Support for trustees and in-house personnel
If you would like to work for one of the UK’s leading consultancies at the forefront of risk, pensions, investment and insurance, click to apply now!