Working closely with consultants, colleagues and clients you will be providing high quality support on defined contribution pension schemes.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Delivering efficient customer service to existing clients, both in writing and orally, in order to maintain and further develop excellent client relationships.
• Providing effective administrative support to the team of consultants in areas such as preparation of client presentations and client communication documentation.
• Updating and creating relevant pension administration records and systems.
• Receiving and handling internal and external correspondence and telephone queries from both members and clients.
• Attending client meetings, and taking minutes, as required.
• Ensuring administrative and compliance processes are followed to required timescales.
• Actively participating as a team member, to achieve team targets and objectives.
• General office administration to support the team, such as invoicing, managing post and scanning.
To be considered you will have experience of working within a Financial Services office environment and ideally have strong knowledge of DC pensions.
We are seeking someone self-motivated with an enthusiastic approach to work, in particular taking responsibility for personal and technical continuous professional development.
For a full Job Profile about this role, to apply, or for a formal/informal discussion please contact me: email@example.com / 0208 274 2842 / 07958 958626
Abenefit2u advertise on multiple websites, some of which issue an automatic closing date one month from the date the advertisement is placed. Please therefore ignore any closing dates on actual job sites and always contact us if you would like to apply to one of our vacancies.