Do you have a proven accounting background gained within either an accounting practice or a third party pension’s provider. Experience should include a broad knowledge of accounting techniques including reconciliation, year-end, etc.
Previous Pensions Fund Accounting (PFA) experience would be desirable although not essential.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients’ pension scheme accounts and be accountable for their reporting activities. The Pensions Funds Accounting team performs a critical part of the pension's consultancy service within this UK leading firm.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Preparing pension scheme Trustee Report & Accounts.
• Reconciling investment transactions.
• Preparing all the necessary working papers and reconciliations of the financial statements.
• Liaising with auditors and investment managers.
• Preparing self-assessment tax returns (SA970).
• Providing assistance with cash books and pensioner payrolls.
• Ensuring company policies and working procedures are implemented and adhered to by self.
• Forging strong working relationships with other teams in order to provide a total service to clients, e.g. Administration, Payroll, Client Banking, Actuaries.
For a full Job Profile about this role, to apply, or for a formal/informal discussion please contact me: email@example.com / 0208 274 2842 / 07958 958626
Abenefit2u advertise on multiple websites, some of which issue an automatic closing date one month from the date the advertisement is placed. Please therefore ignore any closing dates on actual job sites and always contact us if you would like to apply to one of our vacancies.