This growing financial services specialist is looking to hire an experienced SSAS Administrator to join its Merseyside based team.
Working as part of the SSAS Administration Team you will be responsible for all aspects of the administration of a portfolio of SSAS schemes.
This may include, but not be limited to such duties as:
* Calculation of assets and of draw down benefits.
* Initiating year end reviews,
* Liaising with Accounts, Insurers and other Third Parties
* Monitoring incoming bank statements.
* Liaising with the property team.
* Maintaining database and client records.
* Assisting with collection and collation of data for the submission of Pension Scheme Returns.
Candidates will need a minimum of around 2-4 years’ experience of administering SSAS contracts, and will ideally have experience of SSAS-Pro and SIPP-Pro databases. You will possess strong numerical skills and have the ability to interpret and analyse complex pension data.
Candidates should also have a solid understanding of HMRC rules and guidelines around SSAS and SIPP products.