Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a National Pensions Company who are presently recruiting for a Senior Pensions Administrator/Manager
Key Duties include:-
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Manage projects to ensure all deadlines and budgets are met
- Check manual and computer generated benefit calculations and related correspondence for accuracy
- Check updates to the member database and computer generated benefit calculations and related correspondence
- Communicate with clients, their members and advisers
- Undertake a proactive client facing role, attending client meetings
- Assist with promoting our administration services and systems to existing and potential new clients
- Deputise for the team leader as agreed
- Delegate where appropriate while retaining accountability
- Support effective team working
- Encourage the team to look for efficiency gains
- GCSE/A levels are required. A relevant degree, Certificate in Pension Calculations or progress with other PMI examinations is desirable together with experience appropriate for the role in pension administration.
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office programmes, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook.
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency.In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have FINANCIAL SERVICES EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.