A wonderful opportunity for someone who may already be in a Pensions Administration or Assistant Consultant position with relevant experience of both Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit arrangements. Graduates who are looking to start a career in financial services/employee benefits will also be considered.
The individual may already be part way through PMI or FCA approved advisor (e.g. CII or equivalent) qualifications; but they will consider those who are yet to start study but are keen to commence these.
Fantastic career progression and study support will be provided alongside a competitive salary and reward package.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Provide general support to the Consulting team.
• With the assistance of a senior colleague prepare for, attend, and follow up from client and trustee meetings.
• Where appropriate, collate and publish meeting papers for client or Trustee meetings.
• Draft minutes from client and Trustee meetings within agreed timescales and ensure that action points are communicated to relevant parties and followed up.
• Attendance and participation at internal technical training sessions.
• Working and liaising with internal departments and external advisors.
• Undertake, with assistance of senior colleagues, all or some of the following; drafting for Trustees annual report, the Members’ Newsletters, and other specific member communications.
For a full Job Profile about this role, to apply, or for a formal/informal discussion please contact me: email@example.com / 0208 274 2842 / 07958 958626
Abenefit2u advertise on multiple websites, some of which issue an automatic closing date one month from the date the advertisement is placed. Please therefore ignore any closing dates on actual job sites and always contact us if you would like to apply to one of our vacancies.