We have a superb opportunity for an experienced pensions administrator to join the in house team of this leading, international household name. The main responsibilities of the role include:
• Administering the pension plans of the group in the UK in accordance with the rules of the pension plans and within the regulations made by HMRC and the DWP.
• Ensuring that benefits are paid correctly, to the right person and in a timely manner to comply with Service Level Agreements agreed between Company and the Trustee of each of the Plans.
• Assisting with communicating the benefits and procedures for the DC arrangements to members and prospective members.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Analytical and capable of communicating at all levels Strong interpersonal skills
• Capable of working in a team
• Able to take on extensive current and historic calculation methods, rules and legislation and be able to store that information for use on a daily basis is needed
• The ability to manage pressure during periods of heavy workload
• Flexibility and adaptability in the face of constant change is required as well as the aptitude to read, understand and interpret legal documentation
• Attention to detail and tenacity are essential as are strong numeracy and literacy skills
• An excellent communicator who is customer focused and able to remain calm when faced with a difficult or upset client is ideal
• Understanding, approachable and professional at all times
• Accountable and responsible for the quality and standard of your own work and you should be keen to participate fully in the decision making process within the team by providing feedback to Managers on developments within the administrative functions of the department
• You must be enthusiastic and be keen to learn, keeping up to date with pensions law and legislation by reading the numerous industry periodicals and professional advisers literature that are received by the department
In return you will be working within a professional, highly respected team and enjoy a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
If you feel you have the skills our clients are seeking, please contact us today, quoting the above reference, where we can discuss in complete confidence further details about the client and the role. Alternatively, please send your CV indicating your salary expectations to email@example.com, quoting the above reference.