Our client, an International household name have a superb opportunity for a Senior Employee Benefits Consultant to join their HR Shared Services Team..
This is an in house role which is wide reaching and is required to ensure efficient and effective delivery of all UK employment benefits using your expertise in the area of pensions.
The successful candidate will work closely with external suppliers to ensure employee benefits are delivered to a consistent, high quality. The quality of the processes and communications delivered by the role will influence how members of the benefits schemes value those benefits which impacts on employee engagement – maximising this engagement is key to the role.
On a day to day basis the role will include some or all of the following requirements:
· Answer complex tickets raised on employee benefits. Escalate queries as necessary making recommendations for resolution
· Act as the senior contact for employee benefits providers and as the escalation contact for the Contact Centre for all UK benefits queries
· Lead on the delivery of Pensions operations. Work with your colleagues on Pensions improvement and change projects. Ensure the pensions information available to employees is transparent and easy to do business with
· Manage the smooth running of the private healthcare schemes both in the UK and for our International Assignees
· Manage the operational delivery of insured benefits and feed into the wider team any contractual improvements needed
· Identify opportunities to improve service delivery by reviewing the content of quarterly reports on HR Direct service levels for the various pension Trustee Board meetings. Work with stakeholders to seek approval for improvements and implement these with the Employee Benefits consultant
· Manage the delivery of the functional objectives, including working with the Centre of Expertise on a number of change projects and provider reviews
· Manage the HR Direct budget for Employee Benefits ensuring purchase orders are set up and invoices are reviewed and processed on a timely basis
· Work to approved processes and take responsibility for ensuring they are up to date with efficiencies identified and implemented
· Ensure HR Direct triage material, process maps, work instructions and People Portal content is complete, up to date, accurate and clear for users
It is essential that the successful applicant has the following:
· Detailed knowledge of UK pensions and willingness to learn other benefits rules and requirements to ensure compliance
· Effective line manager with proven track record
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
· Ability to balance hands on delivery with continuous improvements projects
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel
· Attention to detail to ensure accuracy in a complex, highly demanding environment
It is also desirable that the successful applicant has the following:
· Employee Benefits experience
· Experience conducting audits of processes
· Project management experience
· Experience working with third party external suppliers
· Bachelor’s degree or relevant professional qualification
· Ability to handle difficult conversations with employees in a calm and professional manner
Candidates can expect a highly competitive total rewards package and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
If you feel you have the required skills, please call us quoting the above reference and we can discuss with you more details about the role and the company in complete confidence. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above reference and we will be in touch with you.