Our client is a FTSE 100 leading organisation, that prides itself and is passionate in providing outstanding customer service and is a top employer.
They now require an exceptional DC Pension Manager to manage the day to day delivery of their defined contribution retirement savings plan, including managing the relationship with our external pensions provider.
- Working with the external pensions provider and other company departments to ensure that the DC Plan is being run in line with the deed and rules. This includes the monitoring of management information
- Acting as secretary to the DC Plan's governance committee, including taking responsibility for preparing meeting packs and recording minutes of meetings
- Working with the pensions communications manager to help implement the pensions communications plan
- Managing the life assurance contracts in place with our external insurers to ensure full levels of cover are maintained for colleagues
- Answering technical questions arising in relation to the DC Plan, including liaising with external advisers and our legal advisers, where required
- Sharing Pensions best practice with its subsidiaries and overseas businesses
- Supporting the business in influencing developments in the UK and Europe in relation to occupational pension schemes, both directly and via wider industry groups
- Experience of advising or managing DC pensions, either in-house or as an advisor
- Strong knowledge of automatic enrolment
- Strong knowledge of Annual Allowance and Lifetime Allowance rules