Working in a busy call centre, within a friendly and professional team. You will be managing a team of call advisors taking inbound calls relating to occupational pension schemes and flexible benefits. You will be required to assist with call handling during busy periods and to check email responses for the client helplines. You will also supervise workloads, train team members and ensure SLAs are being met. The role will also involve working with clients, the administration team and client managers to win and install new client helplines into the Contact Centre.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of pension schemes and flexible benefit plans
- Ensure all work completed by the team is processed to the required level, set by the Performance Excellence team
- Ensure the smooth running of the team by completing ad-hoc tasks, as required by the Contact Centre manager
- To ensure the team are working efficiently by ensuring an escalation point for all questions and customer issues/complaints
- To ensure 1-2-1 meetings are held with all team members, as appropriate to their level. These should consist of providing feedback against set objectives
- To ensure succession planning is in place for associate development and potential expansion of the Contact Centre
- Ensure that mid-year and end of year reviews are completed on time for all the team
- Supervise the specified team or project as directed by the Contact Centre manager, ensuring that any SLAs and KPIs are adhered to
- Ensure that enquiries and escalations/complaints to the client helplines are answered to set service standards
- Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/member needs and to promote the Towers Watson brand
- To produce MI as required by the client/project
- Hit individual and team targets
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Human capital and benefits
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
Willis Towers Watson's Technology and Administration Solutions (TAS) is a global line of business whose revenue is primarily driven from providing outsourced pension administration services to occupational pension funds. Our three largest markets are Germany, UK and US. We have worked with some of the world's leading organizations for over 25 years to provide benefit administration and outsourcing to over five million participants across the globe.
- Contact centre experience required
- Previous experience in the pensions / flexible benefits industry required
- Previous experience of allocating work and supervising staff
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy
- Able to work well under pressure and meet targets
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication
- Computer literate
- Excellent customer service skills
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any basis.