An excellent opportunity to join an award-wining and expanding pensions management company based in Surrey.
You will be looking after the company's longest established clients which vary in size. It is a mixed portfolio which includes some DC and DB schemes and responsibilities will include producing member and scheme events, processing emails, letters and reports, attending Trustee/client meetings, keeping up to date with technical/scheme changes and participating in ad hoc projects/exercises.
The successful candidate will have:
* Strong DB pensions administration experience
* Experience working within a third-party TPA environment
* Experience of working on member and scheme events
* Good numeracy skills
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Good communication skills
* Attained a relevant professional qualification (desirable although not essential)