Our client, a respected and progressive pensions consultancy offering specialist consultancy, administration and actuarial services to the industry, have an opportunity in their Midlands office for an experienced pensions administrator.
This is a superb opportunity to drive and develop your pensions career within this highly regarded, specialist pensions organisation.
Ideally candidates will have 12 months experience, preferably from a third party administration background, where you will have gained a firm grounding in pension scheme administration. Candidates will also be expected to:
- Have a professional, proactive and positive attitude
- Be able to prioritise and organise workload
- Have a good working knowledge of DB/DC trust based pension schemes
- Be able to understand the basis of calculations for a variety of different schemes
- Attain a high level of accuracy in all work completed
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally
- Work well within a small busy team
On a day to day basis candidates will:
- Processing of monthly DC contributions and switches
- Carrying out monthly pensioner payroll including arranging for payment of pensions, issue of payslip and dealing with any enquiries received
- Completing annual renewal to checking stage
- Provision of members benefit statements including annual benefit statements and statutory money purchase illustrations
- Membership reconciliations
- Calculation of pension increases
- Carrying out GMP reconciliations
- Data extraction from Profund
- Carrying out ad hoc project work, as and when required
- Ad-hoc day to day administration including dealing with enquiries.
In return you will enjoy working in a semi rural environment in wonderful offices with a professional and friendly team. An excellent benefits package awaits the successful candidate with full support towards the completion of professional examination studies.
If you feel you have the skills our client are looking for, please send your CV together with an indication of your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above reference or telephone 0121-684 1555 for more information.