Juice Recruitment is delighted to offer this superb opportunity working within a bespoke financial consultancy, which is looking to appoint an Investment Analyst for the Bristol based offices.
We are looking for a proactive and experienced individual to support the investment consultancy and financial teams, ensuring accurate and up-to-date investment data and information is presented to consultants, whist delivering a quality service that reflects the needs and expectations of clients.
Key tasks and Responsibilities:
- Organise fund manager research meetings and present findings
- Undertake research reviews of main asset classes/fund types and present findings
- Attend/listen to a wide range of relevant seminars/webcasts and present updates to the team
- Prepare ad hoc client specific investment research projects
- Prepare investment strategy reviews
- Arrange and attend client fund manager beauty parades
- Prepare monthly economic update
- Write up quarterly Market Commentary for distribution to clients
- Produce graphs used for investment seminar, quarterly blog and client meetings
- Record, update and check market statistics
- Produce information for client meetings
- Prepare scheme reports and valuations
- Prepare investment/disinvestment instructions and co-ordinate transactions
- Maintain client documents including signature mandates, SIP, IMA, Trustees’ Report and Accounts, Scheme Returns, DC Newsletters etc
- Deal in a professional manner with clients and providers of other professional services
- Liaise with colleagues within the team and other staff within the company
- Undertake special projects and assignments, as requested
- Review fee invoices and Service Agreements
In house training will be provided
- Back office system training Administration procedures and processes
- Understanding how other areas of the business work
- Team building to work effectively as part of the team and Company Compliance training Ongoing professional qualifications - working towards Certificate in Financial Services or equivalent
As the ideal candidate you will have a solid understanding of investment markets and asset classes. You will be proficient in the use of relevant Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Publisher as well as Back Office System, although training will be given.
You will confidently demonstrate excellent communication skill both oral and written with a fluid, confident telephone manner. You have exceptional organisation skills with a high level or accuracy and attention to detail with ability to prioritise workloads whilst working to deadlines and as part as a wider team.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity and you would like to find out more, please contact Freya at Juice Recruitment today!