Are you a DB or DC Pensions Administrator who is currently seeking an exciting opportunity to develop within a growing and successful Pensions organisation? If so, then waste no time and apply today as this could be the prefect opportunity for you!
As a Pensions Administrator your responsibilities will include:
• Maintain and develop further knowledge of pension schemes within the team.
• Accurately perform manual calculations.
• Recognise and escalate potential problem and potential complaint cases..
• Identify performance issues and raise with Administration Controller.
• Help to provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the company brand.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following experiences and qualities:
• Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
• Good time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
• Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
• Customer and quality focussed.
• Experience in either DB or DC Pensions administration is essential.
• Pass at C or above for Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent.
This is a great opportunity to work for this professional organisation based in Leeds! This client continues to win new business and expand on their client portfolio, so you can feel assured that this is an excellent company to work for! Alongside this being a fantastic opportunity to develop your career, you will also be offered a competitive salary, annual bonus, enrolment on the company Pension and Private Medical Insurance schemes, and additional flexible benefits; which you can tailor to suit your lifestyle.
Please quote PKG1608-62 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.