One of the UK's leading independent SIPP & SSAS providers are looking to recruit a SIPP & SSAS Administrator to join their continually-growing team. If you are looking for an exciting new challenge then this could be the right role for you!
Within this role your key responsibilities include;
• Managing and administrating a portfolio of SIPP & SSAS Pension schemes in accordance with HMRC/FCA regulations and internal systems and procedures.
• Act as the first point of contact for clients within your portfolio and to be aware of all client issues and detail.
• Ensuring integrity of data on the company’s administration software and databases by ensuring data is input in a timely basis.
• Dealing with routine correspondence; including contact with clients, their advisers and product providers both by postal correspondence, fax, e-mail and telephone.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, applicants MUST be working in a similar role and have the following key competencies:
• A working knowledge of SIPP/SSAS arrangements, related insurance and pension products and services in the market place.
• A working knowledge of HMRC Regulations, FCA Regulations and Pensions Act regulations as they apply to the responsibilities of the job.
• Computer literate with a good telephone manner
Reward is an important part of the my client's employment relationship, which also includes challenging and rewarding work, growth and career development opportunities, and being part of a growing company who genuinely care about each of its employees and their wellbeing. Specifically, you will be rewarded with:
* Discretionary Bonus
* Pension Plan
Please quote PKG1610-73 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.