We are working with an award winning organisation who are now seeking a Pension Fund Accountant. This is an organisation that have established themselves as a respected market leader in the delivery of a pension administration service to a range of high profile clients, together with designing and using the latest technologies, across the spectrum.
Supporting the Pension Fund Accounting team and reporting to the Treasury and Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for providing a reliable, high standard of pension fund accounting services to a portfolio of defined benefit, defined contribution and hybrid pension schemes with intricate scheme and investment structures. This will include:
- The preparation of accounts to trial balance/draft stage, through audit and to final accounts sign-off - in accordance with the latest SORP guidelines
- Liaising with various parties including consultants, actuaries, investment managers and auditors
- Reconciling investment information received from investment managers, investment custodians.
- Analysing and posting cash book, bank account, pension payroll and other financial information.
- Attending various internal and external meetings (including Trustees or clients)
Your experience will have previously been gained within the delivery of pension fund accounting services, where you will ideally be studying towards or have already obtained the relevant professional qualifications (ACCA or equivalent) etc.
This is only a brief description and a full and more detailed specification is available on application.