An additional Team Co-ordinator is now being sought by one the leading independent professional pensions and benefits trustee firms.
Based within their Trustee division, you will be responsible for supporting the Directors and staff with regards to predominantly technical non client work including (but not limited to) external process and control audit, regulatory compliance, sales and marketing activities and other non-technical support activities. This can include:
- Liaison with external parties to ensure maintenance of core pension documents, as well as with Directors and Staff to ensure general HRTL policies and documents are complete and up to date
- Providing support in order to meet the requirements to remain on the Pension Regulator’s Register of Professional Trustees, including; submitting annual information and responding to ad hoc TPR queries as and when required
- Arranging and co-ordinating of business to business meetings and other events
- Liaising with new clients and advisers to ensure all core documents are obtained and filed on shared drive
- General day-to-day administration including updating presentations and spreadsheets and creating appendices for Member announcements, related to management of clients
It is essential that you possess some experience of Occupational Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution, coupled with advanced skills in Word, Excel & PowerPoint, proven organisational skills and the ability to manage relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
This is a fantastic and progressive opportunity for someone who is looking to move away from day-to-day pensions administration and further develop their career within the trustee/consulting side of the industry.
Offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package, as well as ongoing study support and long-term career progression, a full and detailed job description is available on application.