Due to continued growth and expansion our client is seeking an experienced pension administrator to join their Glasgow based team. Working within an already highly successful team of administrators you will be responsible for the cradle to grave administration of the Defined benefit or defined contribution pension schemes and be able to check and monitoring the work of more junior staff members. You will also be involved in the manual calculations of the scheme.
Main duties will include:
• Support the team with operational service delivery in accordance with legislation, policy conditions, business processes and within the legislative/regulatory framework.
• Lead by example and demonstrate a flexible approach to work at all times - remaining adaptable to the varying demands and workloads while ensuring tasks are completed within agreed deadlines.
• Checking calculations, processes and completing all tasks in line with current work procedures.
• Understand client requirements and make every effort to ensure key performance indicators and quality standards are met by the team.
• The right candidate will have ; a sound understanding of Defined Benefit and/or Defined Contribution pension schemes and ideally have experience in leading, coaching, training or mentoring other members of staff and sharing best practice with wider team members.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a market leader within pension administration within a company who are committed to internal career progression the personal and professional growth of all their employees.
Please quote PTM1611-31 when calling Alexander Lloyd on 01293 572900 and ask for our Pensions and Benefits division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.