This is an exciting and diverse role for a self-motivated individual with Defined Benefit (DB) pension experience. It provides a rare opportunity to join the senior team of a small and friendly ‘in house’ pension administration company based in central Edinburgh.
The role will include:
* Managing project work
* Being responsible for ensuring the in-house team complies with legislation & industry best practice
* Supporting the CEO
The successful candidate will need:
* Excellent technical, legislative and compliance knowledge relating to DB pension schemes
* Ideally APMI
* Previous experience managing projects successfully
* Excellent IT skills (particularly Word, Powerpoint & Excel)
* To be a top class communicator
* To be organised, with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
About Plumbing Pensions (UK)
The Plumbing & Mechanical Services (UK) Industry Pension Scheme was set up 40 years ago to provide cost-effective and secure career average pension benefits for anyone working in the plumbing and mechanical services industry. With assets of £1.7 billion and over 36,000 members, it is one of the largest industrywide DB pension schemes in the UK. If your application is successful you will join a small and friendly team working in a bright modern office near central Edinburgh with easy transport links.
As well as a salary to be negotiated depending on experience, you will be auto-enrolled into the DB pension scheme and you will be invited to join the staff medical scheme.
How to apply
To apply for this role please email your CV along with details of your current benefits package and salary expectations to: email@example.com
Completed applications must be received by Friday 9th December 2016.
Interviews will be held in Edinburgh between 17-19th January 2017.
Plumbing Pensions (UK) Administration Ltd. Bellevue House, 22 Hopetoun Street, Edinburgh EH7 4GH