Senior, progressive appointment for a skilled Risk Transfer specialist with this industry-leading specialist.
Hybrid, c.2 days a week, various UK office-locations available
About the role
- Drawing on your passion for business growth and high quality client service, you will play an integral role in the leadership and ongoing growth of a highly successful Risk Transfer team
- Take a lead role in building relationships with clients, insurers and external parties, winning new risk transfer projects
- Seek opportunities to drive efficiencies and process improvements
- Opportunity to mentor and develop the team to support and achieve their ambitions
- In return your career aspirations will equally be supported, with potential career path to partnership
- Ideally FIA qualified, you will be able to draw on extensive experience in actuarial consulting or from an insurer / insurer background, skilled in leading risk transfer advisory services
- With up to date legislative knowledge and interest in developing market trends, ideally you will have a developing network across the Pensions industry
Please quote reference 80830. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.