Excellent in-house opportunity to join this large team working on all aspects of DB scheme administration.
Play a key part in helping our customer facing colleagues deliver exceptional standards of customer service.
Ensure that the day to day requirements of our members are met to industry leading standards in terms of customer service, quality of information provided and adherence to the service level agreement and disclosure requirements.
Flexible working environment/part time available
About the role
- Calculate benefits and issue communications for all types of defined benefit and defined contribution members including retirements, refunds, deferreds, AVCs, transfers out, transfers in, new entrants.
- Answering queries from all members - actives, deferreds and pensioners. Swift resolution of queries received via helpline and mailbox
- Work towards successful completion of CPC qualification
- Ensure mail and tasks are correctly and promptly entered onto PS Pensions
- Prioritise workload to deliver outstanding customer service. Work closely with customer service lead and communicate any issues.
- Work with team to test and implement process improvements and provide feedback where necessary
- Be target driven and aim to achieve a service level adherence of 95% and a case success target of 98%
- Support senior pensions administrator in checking where necessary and appropriate
- Acquire sound knowledge of scheme rules and technical compliance
- Experience in a pensions administration service department, and in use of pensions administration systems desirable.
- Preferably CPC qualified or working towards qualification
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.