Excellent opportunity for junior pensions professionals to build on the knowledge in this specialist Data team, to support the delivery and implementation of value-adding pensions administration projects to all clients. Benefit from hybrid working with an established and supportive team.
About the role
- Works closely with pensions administration client teams nationally to analyse requirements, help to determine the scope of a project and assist with its successful delivery
- Delivers assigned pensions administration related services and projects to a portfolio of TPA client projects.
- Supports new business activities to acquire new project and bespoke client admin work, as appropriate
- Responsible for drafting and reviewing project reports and presenting results and recommendations to colleagues or directly to clients.
- Educated to degree level or has relevant equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of legislation relating to both DB and DC pension arrangements.
- Strong analytical skills (essential).
- Excellent IT skills (includes Microsoft Word, PowerPoint plus a knowledge of different Pension Administration Systems)
Please quote reference 73718
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.