Join this leading independent UK professional services consultancy as a Senior Pensions Administrator, assisting with the provision of services to trustees of UK occupational pension schemes such as DB, DC, CARE and cash balance. Hybrid working available with offices a few minutes’ walk from the station!
About the role
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Manage projects to ensure all deadlines and budgets are met
- Undertake a proactive client facing role, attending client meetings
- Prepare and check annual benefit statements
- Deputise for the team leader as agreed, supporting junior members of the team in checking their work and ongoing training
- Progress with PMI examinations is desirable together with experience appropriate for the role in pension administration
- A strong background in DB pension administration is essential with experience of a full range of pension events and strong technical ability with manual calculations
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office programmes, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook
Please quote reference 67918.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.