Join this leading global professional services firm as a Senior Client Solutions Data Analyst. Take your keen interest in data-focused work gong forwards within this well-established Client solutions team. Benefit from a blend of office and home-working.
About the role
- Producing and analysing data, reports as required for internal and external clients and requirements
- Identifying solutions to resolve data queries.
- Planning, prioritising and delivering assigned project activities for each client including reporting and additional information required for client meetings
- Contributing to the team, supporting the rest of the team based on their needs (a buddy to less experienced colleagues and supporting more senior colleagues)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel – intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience of working in the Pensions service industry is desirable but not essential
Please quote reference 74696.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.