Are you an experienced Pension Administrator looking for a change of career with an attractive career pathway and outstanding benefits?
About the role
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Prepare manual and computer-generated benefit calculations and related correspondence
- Dealing with complex calculations
- Supporting with trustee cases and work
- Opportunity to get involved in more Senior and monthly/annual projects
- Previous pensions experience (DB ideally) with a willingness to learn new skills
- Certificate in Pension Calculations (CPC) or progress with other relevant PMI qualifications would be an advantage.
- A willingness to make progress towards a professional qualification would be a benefit; however proven experience in the role is more desirable than other academic achievement.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook.
Please quote reference 80339
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.